Design for tomorrow
Timber buildings are taking off in a new dimension.
Cross-laminated renewable timber panels & glulam beams in their flexibility and adaptability have given our designers and engineers new options in timber design and construction which have never been available before:
• Outstanding technical & engineering properties.
• Large dimensions and free spans /cantilevers possible (Length up to 20m,
width up to 4.2m).
• High dimensional stability and strength due to cross lamination.
• 99.4% renewable timber, 0.6% formaldehyde-free glue.
• No toxic chemicals, in particular no formaldehyde used.
• Insulates and is load bearing at the same time.
• Simple planning and building. All aspects are easily completed using
laminated timber elements.
• Housing, forward-looking industrial buildings, even bridges – with solid wood
elements you can realize your dream.
• Solid wood elements can be used extremely flexibly and combine very well
with other building materials.
• Spectacular and economical projects are possible due to the available dimensions and load bearing capabilities.
• Sustainable and carbon-neutral building design is made easy through the positive lifetime energy outcome of CLT & GLULAM.
Wood as a building material has come back in a big way.
The mass timber building system allows architects to realise their vision